Friday, August 29, 2008

Thrift Store Friday

I had a Boogie free day today (he was at daycare) plus I had the car so I did all the groceries and hit the op shops.
Boy did i hit the op shops! I bought a frame to make a Montessori practical life dressing frame plus some clothes for them. It worked out cheaper to get two extra pieces of kids clothes so I got a onesie for bub number two (I shouldn't have- we have so much already!) and a top for my niece. Later I also found a cute pair of jeans for my niece too (she is constantly outgrowing them!). I also got a summer dress and a button up shirt (breastfeeding friendly) for myself and a cloth nappy for bub. All this for $20.50.




Now all i have is make turn the three frames I've collected into dressing frames.

Meanwhile we have one more day until bub is due- come on bubba make your entrance already we want to meet you!

No comments: