Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Day Has Come And Gone

STILL NOTHING! The count down to the 9th begins... fingers crossed. I really must pack my hospital bag though just in case! We have an appointment with the Ob tomorrow so we'll see if anything has progressed. I have noticed a lot of goop which I'm thinking might be the mucus plug! Here is an updated photo!
Ahhhh I'm huge!

We didn't do an awful lot today. Boogie played with the magnet game and jigsaw his early ed officer left him for quite some time. He asked to play with playdoh but strangely enough it didn't hold his attention for long. I was a grumpy old mama today and Boogie was just rubbing me the wrong way all day. Sometimes we just have days like that- I presume everyone does.

I did cover the baby wipes container with material as done on this great little site with all sorts of awesome DIY baby gear ideas. Mine doesn't look as good as hers but oh well what can you do.
I also cut the bamboo sticks for the bubble wands I'm making as part of the kids Christmas presents. The inspiration came from this blog.
So I have started the bean bags, the jugging balls and bubble wands.

I also plan on making tin can stilts, stenciled t-shirts, ribbon rings, gak, bubble mix, felt crayon rolls, memory cards and ribbon hair clips for the girls. For the parents we are also purchasing family zoo passes.

No comments: